Today i just want to share this diy Makeup Organiser using your old box, I just thought why spend money if you can make your own makeup organiser box specially a recycled one right? The good thing with this is you can customise the division on how much space you want it. By the way i come up with this because all my makeup are so messy and my husband starts to complain with it lol. Here I'm using my son's diaper box.
Materials you needed are the following:
- Magazine ( if you want to have some design or colour)
- First thing you do is to cut the flaps sides of the box , don't throw it away because later on you'll gonna use it.
- Cut the front part because you want it to be shorter than the others to see all your makeups.
- Draw a line in the side box and cut it out, then put the divider the one you cut it in the sides of the box , you can wrap it with magazine or anything you prefer.
- Wrap a white colour or anything colour you like inside of the box.